Aestiva conducts over-the-web demonstrations daily. Get all your questions
View advanced features provided with all Aestiva products.
- Products can integrate with non-Aestiva products.
- Products include dynamic reporting system.
- Products are multi-language ready.
- Products include detailed audit trail.
- Products can be extended with special features.
- Products utilize user-friendly paper-like forms.
- Products are affordable.
- Products can be installed on your server.
- Products can also be installed on the cloud.
- Products can be scaled across multiple servers.
- End-user and admin side is 100% browser-based.
- Products are assembled and delivered fast.
- Prices on-line include end-to-end customer support.
- Products require limited or no in-house IT support.
- Products can be combined with other Aestiva products.
Aestiva Invoice Approval Software - Requirements
This document summarizes the requirements to run Aestiva Invoice Approval. These requirements are for systems
with transaction loads of 25,000 annual, or less. If you have more transactions then speak to an Aestiva Account
Coordinator to ensure the proper steps have been taken to support your transaction load.
There are three main requirements to run Aestiva Invoice Approval:
Aestiva Array is included with purchase. It runs on in-house servers, shared hosting accounts, and co-located (dedicated) servers. RAM requirements are typically in the 1 to 4 Gigabyte range. Hard-disk space is typically in the 1 to 10
Gigabyte range. See detail below.
- You need a copy of Aestiva Array for your server platform.
- You need a Web server account.
- You need an active cgi-bin in the account.
Recommend minimum RAM on a stand-alone or hosted server is minimum 1 Gigabyte but the software will run with
lower amounts of RAM. If you are engaging in a lot of real-time reporting increase your RAM to
2 or 4 Gigabytes.
Hard-Disk Space Requirements
See footprint to estimate hard disk space needed to run your application.
Operating with VMWare™ and in Virtual Environments
Aestiva Array operates in virtual environments. There are no known limitations. Special precautions are not necessary.
Operating in 64-bit environments
Aestiva Array operates in 64-bit environments. If you are running a 64-bit system please ask for a 64-bit version
of the Aestiva Array engine when you order. The 64-bit engine runs about 30% faster than a 32-bit engine.
Operating on Intranets
If you are running your own computers (Linux, MacOS X, Windows 2003,2008, etc) then you can run this product.
You will need a Web server. Use any CGI 1.1 compliant Web server (such as Apache, or IIS). Once your Web server is set up you can install Aestiva Array. No database engine is needed since Aestiva Array includes a maintenance-free, high-performance database engine. Once Array is installed, other components are added using the browser-native interface built into Array.
No additional software or hardware is needed.
Operating on Shared Accounts
To run on a shared account you need a hosting provider that provides CGI access. CGI access is provided in most
Linux-based hosting accounts.
WARNING: SOME HOSTING PROVIDERS WHO ADVERTISE CGI ACCESS DON'T ALLOW BINARY PROGRAMS TO RUN OUT OF THEIR CGI-BIN FOLDERS. IF YOU ARE UNSURE WHETHER YOUR HOST PROVIDES TRUE CGI ACCESS, FEEL FREE TO HAVE AESTIVA ASK FOR YOU.
Installing Aestiva Array into a shared account does not require, in general, special server configuration nor any
communication or support from your hosting provider.
Operating on Co-Located Web Servers
If you are running a co-located Web server then you can operate Aestiva Array.
Most co-located Web servers come pre-installed with an active CGI 1.1 compliant web server, such as Apache. No additional software or hardware is needed. No additional RAM is needed to operate Aestiva Array.